We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, proactive GoLang developer to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise in developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing applications or highly integrated and concurrent enterprise applications. A person who is passionate about taking on new challenges at the development level with a growth mindset.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications based on client requirements
- Working closely with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technologies, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality
- Ability to be self-sufficient within a team and communicate with other team members for the best technical solutions
- Work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Participate in a technical support related to our platforms and integrations
- Prepare and maintain various documentation related to technical requirements and software specifications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Mentor and guide junior developers as needed
- 3+ years of proven experience with GoLang
- Experience in test development using Go Test
- Extensive knowledge of Go paradigms, frameworks, and channel patterns
- Working experience in Go code-creation and dependency management tools
- Working experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Experience with REST APIs and the web sockets
- Familiarity with GoLang leading OpenSource libraries
- Familiar with various design patterns
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JS
- Knowledge of Redis or other caching mechanisms
- Knowledge of API Design, Version Control Workflows with GIT, and Unit Testing
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems such as GitHub Actions, Jenkins, etc.
- Understanding of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Essential experience working with could like AWS/Google Cloud
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
- Good time management, project management, accountability, and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative, and written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps processes
- Knowledge of other server-side technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Kafka
Send your CV, a snappy cover letter which highlights your expertise, skills and experience and any relevant links/attachments to your work.
Have questions? Write to us
C# .NET Developer
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic engineer, able to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will be developing Windows applications using C# ASP.NET MVC ...
We are looking for a skilled Flutter Developer to join our Mobile application development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface...
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Q/A team. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with other teams to test software. You will al...
Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are looking someone who can work on both the front-end and back-end of systems. Designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionali...
Frontend Software Engineer