- Developing new user-facing features using Reactjs
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Familiarity with SCRUM as a development method for Agile Development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth 2.0
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as GIT)
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest/mocha and Cypress
- Experience with Nodejs is plus
Send your CV, a snappy cover letter which highlights your expertise, skills and experience and any relevant links/attachments to your work.
Have questions? Write to us
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, proactive GoLang developer to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise in developing ric...
C# .NET Developer
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic engineer, able to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will be developing Windows applications using C# ASP.NET MVC ...
We are looking for a skilled Flutter Developer to join our Mobile application development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface...
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Q/A team. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with other teams to test software. You will al...
Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are looking someone who can work on both the front-end and back-end of systems. Designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionali...