We're in search of an experienced Senior Flutter Developer to join our mobile app development team. Your main duties will involve creating and integrating user interface components using Flutter and following best practices like BLoC, Provider, Riverpod, and various packages. Furthermore, you'll take charge of optimizing app performance, profiling, and maintaining our front-end codebase. As a valued team member, you should excel in navigating intricate business settings, inspiring your colleagues, and enhancing overall team performance and quality.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs including crashes and anrs to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with team members product managers, developers, designers to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL database and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Java/Swift experience
- Understanding of agile development life cycle
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design