We are looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic engineer, able to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will be developing Windows applications using C# ASP.NET MVC framework, SQL Server Database. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. f you love playing with data and code, have an eye for detail, and a strong client delivery mindset, we’d love to hear from you!
- To develop software and application based on various client requirements
- Participate in requirements analysis and specification development
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- To lead and manage a team of software developers, supporting them in building industry-leading, robust, and innovative software solutions that are fit for the company’s purpose.
- Ability to be self-sufficient within a team and communicate with other team members for the best technical solutions
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- To plan and monitor the successful implementation of the company's strategy.
- Responsible for the quality and technical approach was taken by team members, ensuring it is in line with the company strategy – and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- 5+ years of experience in C#. ASPNET MVC
- Developing complex requirements
- Integrating with REST & Web Sockets APIs
- Knowledge of at least one of the C#.NET language and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in developing multithreaded application
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Critical thinking abilities and the ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Have worked with Mongodb or SQL databases like postgresql,Mysql.Redis or other caching technologies
- Optimize existing systems and database in order to improve performance, usability and scalability
- SQL-T and Administration skills is a huge plus
- MS Azure functions, app services and VMs hosted in the cloud
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Send your CV, a snappy cover letter which highlights your expertise, skills and experience and any relevant links/attachments to your work.
Have questions? Write to us
Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are looking someone who can work on both the front-end and back-end of systems. Designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionali...
Android Kotlin Developer
We are looking for an experienced Kotlin developer to join our mobile development team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of mobile applications using Kotlin, ...
Frontend Software Engineer